News, Updates, and Employment Opportunities
Watch This Page for News, Updates, and Employment Opportunities From the Village of Sparta.
Job Announcement - Seasonal Part-Time Assistant Airport Manager
The Paul C. Miller Sparta Municipal Airport is seeking applicants for a seasonal part-time Assistant Airport Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of all airport operations in compliance with FAA and MDOT regulations.
- Management of airport fueling and revenue operations.
- Hangar and lease execution, compliance and maintenance.
- Seasonal grounds keeping including mowing and snow removal.
- Preparation and management of budgets.
- Supervision and training of part-time airport staff.
To apply please submit cover letter, resume and three (3) professional references to Blaine Wing, Interim Village Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline to apply is 4:00 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2023 at the Village of Sparta Office, 156 E State St, Sparta MI 49345. Interviews are expected to take place on Monday, January 30th. Please contact Interim Village Manager Blaine Wing at (616) 887-8251 with any questions.
The Village of Sparta is an equal opportunity employer.